Wednesday 10 May 2017

Nick's News! Harlequins

Warhammer 40,000

In an attempt to get my daughter into the hobby I gave her the Harlequin miniatures from the Death Masque boxed game to assemble and paint.


She has made a really good job of assembling the miniatures and as she has a good artistic eye I anticipate that she will make a really good job of painting them too. Better than I ever could, in fact.
These things take time, so I am not sure when the next post on these miniatures will be. Hopefully, if I can get a game or two of WH40K 8th Edition in with her, she will want to show some of the unpainted miniatures some love and paint a couple up....... I always like to give a unit that has done well in a game some attention with the paintbrush before its next battle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment